Takagi T-K4-OS-NG Outdoor Tankless Water Heater Review 2019:
Released in the year 2010, the T-K4 has improved upon a lot of the features from the previous one. The Takagi T-K4-OS-NG Natural Gas Outdoor Tankless Water Heater is one of the smaller tankless water heating systems manufactured by Takagi. At 13.8 inches wide and weighing just thirty-eight pounds, its compact design permits it to be mounted on the wall.
Key Features Of Takagi T-K4-OS-NG Natural Gas Outdoor Tankless Water Heater:
- No venting is needed to fit this tankless water heating system, which reduces the price of the fitting.
- The T-K4-OS-NG has a max flow of eight GPM (gallons per minute).
- The design comprises outlet/inlet thermistors for making sure that the temp is constantly monitored.
- Built-in freeze protection shields the device during the colder months of wintry weather.
- Flow Rate: Max 8.0 gallons per minute
- Capacity: two to three Bathrooms
- Energy Factor Rating: 0.82
- Gas Inputs: 11,000-190,000 BTU (British Thermal Units) per hour
- Dimensions: 13.8″ W x20.3″ H x 8.5″ D
- Inlet Gas Pressure: Maximum 10.5″ W.C. / Minimum: 5.0″ W.C.
- Electric Ignition
- No Venting needed
Advantages And Disadvantages:
- A remote control is comprised to make it simple to change the temperature of the hot water as required.
- The self-modulating technology enables this tankless device to work in the range of 11,000-190,000 BTUs (British Thermal Units) per hour.
- The flow rate of eight gallons per minute is enough to provide up to 4 showers at the same time.
- The warranties provided by the company are not as good as the ones provided by the competitors.
Frequently Asked Questions Section:
Does This Tankless Water Heating Device Have A Circulating Pump?
No, this tankless water heating system does not come with a circulating pump.
Does This Unit Make A Humming Noise When The Water Is On?
This tankless device installs outside, which eliminates the need for venting and also discontinues any sound. It is almost quiet.
Is The Clearance One Feet From The Door/Window Since This Device Is An Outdoor Unit?
Yup, the lowest is a feet only.
Can This Outdoor Tankless Water Heating Unit Be Fitted In An Unheated Garage?
Possibly, see the clearance requirements for the front of the device and all sides. Such devices have to have a clear place for emitting hot air and taking in some fresh air, to operate properly. And, the outdoor devices do not require the room-temperature area for stopping freeze-up in the colder weather. But you want to ensure that the water pipes of the unheated garage cannot freeze, as well.
Is This Model Only For The Outdoor Fitting?
Yes, this Tankless device is only for outdoor fitting. But the manufacturer does make the indoor Tankless units as well.
Takagi is recognized for its outstanding water flow rates even in the high altitude where a lot of units fail. Plus, they offer an extended guarantee on their devices, which tells us about their fantastic performance and sturdy construction. Most of their Tankless devices are compact so that you can install them in the small areas. And one such example is the Takagi T-K4-OS-NG Natural Gas Outdoor Tankless Water Heater. There’s no doubt that this model is the best option you can go for.
The Best Takagi T-K4-OS-NG Outdoor Tankless Water Heater Review 2019
Takagi T-K4-OS-NG Outdoor Tankless Water Heater Review 2019: Released in the year 2010, the T-K4 has improved upon a lot of the features from the previous